FinDock Giving Pages will be in Beta from the November '20 release onwards.
To find out more about FinDock Giving Pages, please visit our website.
- Giving Pages only works with the FinDock Enhanced Online Experience.
- FinDock is installed and configured, including a configured and working connection to the FinDock WebHub.
- A default source connector is configured.
- The Salesforce feature Content Deliveries is enabled. Content Deliveries is required for Giving Pages to able to, for example, host images from your Salesforce environment. This feature is usually enabled by default, but if you receive an error in the Page Manager: please follow these instructions to enable it.
Before you can start to create and launch your Giving Pages, you need to:
- Assign the ‘Pages’ permission set to the user(s) creating and configuring pages.
- Create your own Givingpage.org subdomain.
Creating a subdomain for your pages
FinDock needs a subdomain name to launch your pages. FinDock provides a
<your-subdomain>.givingpage.org domain for you. You can choose your own subdomain name, as long as it is unique.
Only one subdomain is allowed per org.
Creating a givingpage.org subdomain
To create a
- Go to the Setup tab in the FinDock app in your Salesforce org.
- Click the Giving Pages tile.
- On the Pages Manager page, click Add domain under Domains.
- Click Givingpage.org domain.
- Enter a (unique) subdomain.
- Press Save.
If the registration of your subdomain was successful, you should see a green status bar at the top of the browser window.
You can delete your subdomain, but you will have to recreate all your pages. Please take this into account.