The “Data quality: description & validation” features are in pilot phase. All features are currently limited to collecting SEPA Direct Debit payments through payment schedules with FinDock as processor (PaymentHub-SEPA). Other payment methods and processes will be added during the course of this pilot.
To collect payments, FinDock needs a set of data specific for a payment method and processor. This data may differ per payment method and per processor. To help you make sure that the right data is in the system before you start the process of collecting payments, FinDock offers:
- A description of requirements for payment-related data
- A data quality component that validates to records to determine if payments are ready to be collected
For a quick overview and demo, you can view our April '21 release webinar below.
FinDock Data Quality currently covers the following payment methods and processors:
- Bacs Direct Debit | PaymentHub-Stripe
- Bacs Direct Debit | PaymentHub-BACS
- CH-DD Direct Debit | PaymentHub-CH-DD
- Credit Card | Axerve-for-FinDock
- Credit Card | PaymentHub-Stripe
- LSV+ Direct Debit | PaymentHub-LSV
- SEPA Direct Debit | PaymentHub-SEPA
- SEPA Direct Debit | PaymentHub-Stripe