The PaymentHub File object is used to track the status of uploaded and generated files. It keeps track of the overall status, file type recognition and the number of elements in the file.
The key fields on the message object are:
- Source: where the file originated, such as "Chatter"
- Parent: applicable for file elements such as batches only, indicates what file this element belongs to
- File Type: The recognized file type, text, XML etc.
- Total elements: the total number of direct child elements in the file, such as batches, or transactions.
- Status: the current processing status of the file.
Customizations on the PaymentHub File object
Customizations of any kind on the PaymentHub File object are not supported.