The SIX Saferpay for FinDock extension supports both single and recurring credit card payments and PostFinance PostCard through Saferpay, an online payment solution from SIX Payment Services.
TWINT and PostFinance E-Finance payment methods, widely used in the Swiss market, are also supported. However, thye are for one-time payments only.
To enable E-Finance, PostCard or TWINT methods in your SIX Saferpay test environment, you may need to contact SIX support.
- FinDock is installed and configured.
- A source connector is installed and configured.
- FinDock WebHub is connected and Notification Gateway configured.
Configuring the SIX Saferpay extension requires setting up a test account with the Saferpay Backoffice and a production account with Saferpay myPortal. Some information from your Saferpay settings needs to be copied to the Saferpay for FinDock extension settings, so you will need to have both applications open to complete the configuration.
To configure SIX Saferpay for FinDock:
- Got to the Remote Site Settings tab and activate one of the Saferpay endpoints.
- SaferpayProductionEndpoint: activate this endpoint if you are configuring a production org.
- SaferpayTestEndpoint: activate this endpoint if you are configuring a sandbox org for testing.
- Click the FinDock Setup tab to go back to the home page and then click on the Six-Saferpay-for-FinDock tile under the section Extensions - PSP.
- For the Notificaiton URL, this value is automaticlaly filled by the Notification Gateway.
- Register or log in to the Saferpay Backoffice at
https://test.saferpay.com/BO/. If you are configuring a production org, use the Saferpay myPortal:
- Take note of your 10-character username. This auto-generated username needs to be added to the Saferpay settings in FinDock.
- Click the Settings tab and then click JSON API basic authentication.
- When you created your backoffice account, you received an email from Saferpay with an JSON API username and password. If you no longer have this email, click Create new JSON API login to get a new login username and password.
- Copy-paste your JSON API login username and password into the corresponding fields in the SIX Saferpay for FinDock extension settings.
- On the Settings tab, click Payment Means / Terminals.
- Copy-paste your Customer ID and eCommerce Terminal ID into the corresponding fields in the SIX Saferpay FinDock extension settings.
- On the SIX Saferpay FinDock settings page, adjust the logging and test options as needed, and the click Save.
- Log Requests: activate if you want to log all Saferpay connection events.
- isTest: activate if you are configuring a sandbox org for testing.
You can use the following example messages to test if the Saferpay configuration is working as expected.