The FinDock Worldpay extension also supports WorldPay MOTO (Mail Order / Telephone Order). Customer call center agents can use this to accept one-time credit card payments.
The solution consists of a Lightning Component for the WorldPay MOTO call center solution. The component can be placed on any page related to an Installment, Opportunity or Invoice.
Recurring payments cannot be processed via Worldpay MOTO.
- Your Worldpay merchant account is enabled for MOTO transactions.
- The MOTO component is placed on Lightning pages related to Installment, Opportunity or Invoice objects.
To make Worldpay MOTO available for call center agents:
- Open the Lightning record page where you want the MOTO component.
- Click on the page settings icon and select Edit Page.
- Add the MailAndTelephoneOrder component to the page. You’ll find it in the left sidebar in the section Custom – Managed.
- Drag the MOTO component to the desired place on the page canvas.
- Configure the component settings as needed.
- Payment Service Provider: select Worldpay Corporate for PaymentHub
- frameWidth: adjust width of the call center Iframe as needed
- frameHeight: adjust height of the call center Iframe as needed
- displayLabel: enter text for the heading above the component
- Click Save and activate the page.
When you want to use WorldPay MOTO in a test environment, you can enable the call center in test mode option under the WorldPay extension settings in FinDock.
The following procedure outlines the process for paying an opportunity or installment with Worldpay MOTO.
To pay with Worldpay MOTO:
- Select the opportunity or installment you want to pay.
- Click the copy next to the reference number and then click the link icon in the upper right to open the WorldPay Call Center.
- Log in and select your merchant code and application.
- In the Call Center window, past the reference you copied and fill in the description and amount details.
- Click Pay, and you are taken to the checkout page.
- Select the card type, enter the payment details and then click Make Payment.
- You are returned to the Call Center window when the payment is successful.
- In Salesforce, a callback message is created for this payment.
- When the message is processed, the installment is set to collected (and the opportunity to closed won).