There are many use cases for the FinDock Payment API and many ways to implement each one. To help you find the best way to use the Payment API for your organization, we have collected a number of questions to help guide your development planning.
- Do you dynamically make payment methods available for your front-end based on a GET to the
- Do you dynamically make payment method parameters available for your front-end based on a GET to the
- Do you dynamically make payment method parameters values (for
enumtype parameters) available based on a GET to the
/PaymentMethodsendpoint? For instance, do you show
issuersfor iDEAL payments based on the
- Do you offer both one-time and recurring payments?
- Do any processors require an initial payment to authorize recurring payments (thus using the
- Do you support multiple currencies through the
- Do you support multiple merchants through the
- Do you allow your customers to add (custom) fields to the API call through the
PaymentIntent(Inbound Report record)
- Do you ensure the same payment is not offered to FinDock twice by implementing the
- If you store data in the application that calls the Payment API, do you handle payment data updates through webhook notifications from FinDock?