The Payment Schedule Path component makes executing a payment schedule much easier and intuitive. The path depicts progress and the buttons next to the path provide the actions available to the user. The prepare, process and close progress tiles provide direct insight into what’s running with related details.
The Payment Schedule Path is part of the Lightning Page named Payment Schedule Record Page. This Lightning Page contains:
- The new Payment Schedule Path component
- Payment Schedule record detail component. This release does not impact the page layout that drives the setup of this component.
- Three report charts:
- Number of installments grouped by status
- Sum of installments amount grouped by status
- Number of installments grouped by last failure reason. Only showed when status of payment schedule is Failed.
This new lightning page will become the standard Payment Schedule detail page after the installation. If you have your own custom Payment Schedule Lightning page you prefer, you can (re)activate that page to be the default. Using the Lightning App Builder, you can drag-and-drop the new Payment Schedule Path component on your page as well.
You can also further customize the Payment Schedule Record Page_ coming with the release by first cloning the page and then using the Lightning App Builder. For customers that have configured their payment schedule processes to work with approval processes. The component comes with two settings to support this:
- Checkbox “Approval Process for Generated to Process”. If checked, the component will show a “Submit for Approval” button if the status of a Payment Schedule is “Generated”.
- Checkbox “Approval Process for Pending Verification to Verified”. If checked, the component will show a “Submit for Approval” button if the status of a Payment Schedule is “Pending Verification”.